How to become EDI capable

How to become EDI capable

You’re a supplier looking to get started in the EDI world, but how would you become EDI capable? Becoming EDI capable can often confuse businesses looking to get involved in the EDI world. Most trading partners will often insist that their suppliers are capable...
What is the meaning of EDI?

What is the meaning of EDI?

What is EDI? Electronic Data Interchange is the process of transferring data from one place to another. What makes it different from transferring data traditionally is the fact that it uses standardized message formats over an EDI Network. There are lots of variations...
Message Delivery Monitoring Assistant©

Message Delivery Monitoring Assistant©

Message Delivery Monitoring Assistant© is the latest features now available to the customers of XEDI.   Similar to XEDI’s Document Message Tracking, Message Delivery Monitoring Assistant removes the fire and forget nature of sending EDI. Typically a user that...
GDPR with EDI – How we secure your personal data

GDPR with EDI – How we secure your personal data

What is GDPR and how does it affect EDI? GDPR, or the General Data Protection Regulation, replaces the current UK Data Protection Act with a European wide set of rules that all companies within the EU have to adhere to. There isn’t a huge difference between the...
2018 – The Year of EDI Transactions

2018 – The Year of EDI Transactions

EDI Transactions make up more than 78% of all business documents. On the surface, this sounds like a promising statistic, but what makes up the remaining 22%? Faxed documents are still going strong, taking an 7% share, even with this ageing technology. Faxes are low...
How to implement EDI with your business

How to implement EDI with your business

What is EDI and why do businesses need it. Electronic data interchange is the transfer of electrical business documents, in today’s blog post we will discuss why implementing EDI is so important and beneficial. The firsts step to implement EDI is to become...